Ever wonder how to make those cheese flavors sing with the perfect pairing? We'll teach you how!
Learn about the art of pairing and taste. Tap into the body of knowledge we've been gathering for years on how flavors play with one another. This class is limited to ten people so we can have hands-on experience with lots of discusion. We'll make inspiring pairings together and enjoy sumptuous American artisan cheeses.
Count on this being your meal for the evening -- you won't need dinner.
Adult beverages available for those over 21.
On the menu:
- Up-In-Smoke, leaf-wrapped chevre with Buttered Pecans
- Sunset Bay, paprika laced soft-ripened cheese with Smokey Marcona Brittle
- Queso de Mano, aged goat manchego style with Sweet Potato Butter & Sage Crisp
- San Andreas, peppercorn laced aged sheep's milk with Blood Orange Fennel Chip
- Rogue River Blue, pear brandy leaf wrapped blue with A Date With Bacon (date caramel log with bacon & tart cherries)
There will be bread, crackers, pickles and more to supplement and we'll send you home with recipies. The class is for two hours and tickets are $55. Buy tickets here.